08 October 2013

Mini Hearty Cake



This is a mini hearty preview of an edible heaven. Bite it and you'll land in heaven. What...you wanna live more and don't wanna go to heaven that soon? Well, I get it. You are right and may you live happy & long .Guess what that was exactly my intention that you say no to it and I can have my teeny weeny cutey shweety cake all by myself.Big grinJust kidding guys but that was how I used to be with my brother ...I would do this and that talks to distract my bro from having any snack when I was little .So that I can have all : P. But my brother was afterall my brother, ten times smarter than me :(.It would end up as ,"Better luck next time Manju".Crying and sobbing

Anyways, now I love sharing so feel free to dig in guys. This cake is also made with the batter of 1-2-3-4 Cake.

mini_cakes



“If you wait for a cake to be given to you so you will be happy- then you will be happy when someone gives you a cake. But if you buy a cake (or bake one) for yourself so you will be happy, you have found the way of happiness.” ~ C. JoyBell C.

cutest_small_cake

“If you're going to lick the icing off somebody else's cake you won't be nourished and it won't do you any good, - or you might find the cake had caraway seeds, and you hate them.” ~ Emily Carr 




“You've got this life and while you've got it, 
You'd better kiss like you only have one moment,
Try to hold someone's hand like you will  never get another chance to,
Look into people's eyes like they were the last you'll ever see,
Watch someone sleeping like there's no time left, 
Jump if you feel like jumping, 
Run if you feel like running, 
Play music in your head when there is none, 
& eat cake like it's the only
 one left in the world!”  ~  C. JoyBell C.

Bon Appetit